Hire water and fuel bowsers for your site
Watermatics feature (non-portable) 1000 litre water tank encased within a secure steel shell. These are designed to provide a temporary water supply via a boostamatic on demand electric pump. The pipe fittings are protected by a thermostatically controlled electric tubular heater. These units can be connected to any mains toilet for sites where no mains water is available.
Fuel Cube Bowser:
The Pickerings Fuel Cube is 950 litres UN Approved Bunded Diesel Polycube with a specification as follows:
- Secure Lockable steel lid, gas strut assisted;
- Corrosion free inner Polyethylene tank;Corrosion free outer Polyethylene bund;
- Galvanised 5mm steel lightweight frame;Moulded-in trigger nozzle storage;
- Fork lift access from all sides; Four corner lifting eyes;
- Standard two generator supply connections can run with the lid locked;
- Stackable 2 high full or 3 high empty;
DIMENSIONS (approximate) Width: 1213mm, Length: 1213mm, Height: 1410mm overall.
Unladen weight: 290kg. Laden weight: 1100kg