Yard Operative - Measham
An opportunity has arisen for a yard operative to join a privately owned accommodation hire firm at it's Measham depot in the East Midlands. Since formation in 1969, the company has grown into a leading, privately owned hire firm, specialising in site accommodation equipment.
Duties will be as follows:
To clean, repair and prepare site accommodation ready for hire, while maintaining the yard to company standards as per the quality standards manual and in accordance with the current Risk Assessment Method Statements (R.A.M.S)
- Preparing site accommodation and equipment to a high standard ready for hire in accordance with the quality standards manual and P.D.I.
- Carrying out repairs and refurbishments on site accommodation.
- Complete PAT Testing and Level 1 & Level 2 electrical work as and when required and implement in day to day work if fully trained and qualified.
- Competently use the forklift truck to move units around the yard, if fully trained.
- Spray paint the units to Pickerings standard and the customer’s specification if fully trained.
- When dealing with customers always present yourself in a professional manner.
- Keeping the yard clean and tidy, maintaining company standards at all times.
Hours of Work:
Full time – Monday to Friday - 45 hours per week with varying start times from 7.00 am to 8.00 am.
Flexibility is required from the successful candidate to meet the needs of the business and client requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position please email your current CV to: email@example.com