Marketing Executive - Head Office
The role of a Marketing Executive will be the day-to-day management of Marketing projects in line with business objectives. It will provide support across all aspects of the marketing remit, including campaign planning, digital marketing, case study management, content planning, market research and administration.
Reporting to: Head of UK Sales
Health and safety:
Comply with all Health & Safety related to the welfare of others and self at all times in the Pickerings locations and on sites.
- Social media marketing - Creating and sharing content on social media networks with activities such as posting updates in text and image formats, videos, and other content and actively engaging with the target community to increase and maintain audience engagement.
- Content marketing – Creation and sharing online material, in forms such as videos, blogs, and social media posts, stimulating conversation, awareness and interest in Pickerings products and services.
- Community management & PR – Increase exposure and reach by Positively gaining followers to connect with the company and establish a national community, ensuring engagement throughout by being a good facilitator, being present and having stimulating conversations.
- Search marketing – Being aware of SEO and SEM elements, growing traffic, and visibility from search engines through paid and unpaid efforts, incorporating search engine optimization (SEO) and setting us apart from our competitors, increasing SEO by sustaining content marketing and backlining unpaid, organic listing.
- Campaign marketing – Developing a stellar marketing campaign that focuses on minute details, copy and design through different media and platforms and adapting the campaign based on its response.
- Marketing analytics - Designing marketing strategies after handling and analysing data to determine the performance of marketing efforts while recognizing the progression opportunities.
- General Duties - Managing our website, email marketing campaigns, segmenting databases, maximizing revenue opportunities from our CRM and customer database, and maintaining and updating company literature, including internal newsletters.
- Promotional Events - Developing and managing promotional materials, including case studies and internal documents. Supporting events ensuring Pickerings are represented at national and local events promoting our products and services.
Pickerings require that all colleagues work flexibly, compatible with their job and in line with the company's objectives.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the business.
• Competitive Salary
• Holiday buy back scheme
• 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Spectrum Life – Healthy Mind and Body (bespoke fitness and food plan)
• Benefits Hub – discounts on retailers, days out, restaurants, holidays and more
Job Type: Full time
To apply please click here
Pickerings is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions for this vacancy. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position. If we require your assistance with any vacancy we will contact you.