Pickerings is the Market Leader in Welfare Service Pods
The ideal solution on a site without mains power or water supply. This entirely self-contained welfare service pod has been designed to provide a constant water and electrical supply where no mains facilities are available. For ultimate flexibility the water and electrics can be quickly connected using an easy plug and play system.
The Welfare Service Pod features anti-vandal construction with a super silenced generator and a 1000 litre bunded fuel tank. There is a mains pressure water pump and simple to use electricity, distribution board with fresh water outlets.
With 25-50-70-100 kVA generator power configurations available the Pickerings Welfare Service Pod is the perfect solution to provide your site power supply.
At a glance Pickerings Welfare Service Pod provides:
- Continuous supply of power and water on site
- Completely self contained
- Super-silenced generator
- On-demand water pump
- Easy to use distribution board
- Choice of power output
- Installed and running in moments
- Fully bunded for leakage
- 1000 litre fuel and water tanks
- Anti-vandal construction as resistance against theft and vandalism