Sales Advisor, Measham
Ready to take the next step? Pickerings are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to join our busy team as an Sales Advisor in our head office in Measham.
The Sales Advisor position, at our Head Office, gives you a fantastic and unique opportunity to progress within the business and satisfy your career goals.
Reporting to:Sales Manager
Health and safety
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures relating to the welfare of others and myself at all times in the office, depot and on site.
- Complying with the applicable Risk assessments & Method statements (R.A.M.S).
- Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Actively seeking new customers and building rapport with customers to create continued relationships.
- Researching Glenigan’s for new and updated projects in your allocated region.
- Providing accurate quotations and processing customer orders within agreed timescales.
- Upselling and cross selling products at every opportunity to increase sales and profit margins.
- Progress chasing quotations and new prospects within agreed timescales.
- Contacting lapsing customers to regain business.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to our customers by dealing with any issues prior to acceptance of order by depot.
- Use all relevant aspects of the Insphire hire system. This includes the raising of hire contracts, purchase orders and all associated paperwork in line with company policies and procedures.
- Undertake a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, photocopying and filing, completing reports as requested.
- Ensure all company documentation is completed correctly, in line with company policies and in a timely manner.
- Maintain company and customer records ensuring complicity with GDPR Act (2018).
- Implement and maintain administrative processes.
- Building rapport and working collaboratively with the depots, passing orders on for their areas and providing assistance as and when required, either in person or over the phone.
- All on / off hire issues to be passed onto the depot for resolution.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions that may be necessary in the performance of my duties.
- May be required to undertake any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com