Purchase Ledger Assistant - Head Office
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Measham for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to provide effective and efficient accounts administrative support, while working flexibly as a member of the team, providing a Customer-focused professional service.
Reporting to the: Accounts Office Manager
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures relating to the welfare of others and myself at all times.
• Complying with all relevant Risk Assessments.
• Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
• Providing the customer with a professional service.
• Deal appropriately with any queries that arise.
• Opening of Supplier accounts relating to assigned part of the ledger.
• Provide a full range of Purchase Ledger support such as chasing orders, invoice matching to purchases, raise and use correct nominal codes, statement reconciliation and cheque generation/posting.
• Ensure invoice data is correctly input on Insphire/Sage, including the correct entered input of VAT.
• Labour Analysis input for assigned depots.
• Liaising with Depots and Suppliers to ensure smooth management of assigned parts of the ledger.
• Ensuring the trial balance is up to date for review and assisting the Finance Director and Accounts Office Manager in preparing year end audits.
• Assist with monthly and year end accounts, ensuring the trial balance is up to date for review and assisting the Finance Director and Accounts Office Manager in preparing year end audits.
• Undertake a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, photocopying and filing, completing reports and collation of information as requested.
• Implementing and maintaining administrative processes. Ensuring all company documentation is completed correctly, in line with company policies and in a timely manner.
• Maintain company records ensuring complicity with GDPR Act (2018).
• Be first point of call for incoming calls by re directing the call to the relevant department.
• Assist the Office Manager or Finance Director with any other duties as required. Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required.
• Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
• Competitive Salary
• Holiday buy back scheme
• 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Job Type: Full time
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions for this vacancy. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position. If we require your assistance with any vacancy we will contact you.