Project Manager - Nationwide
Ready to take the next step? Pickerings are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to join our growing business as a Project Manager!
The Project Manager is a new, in demand role giving you a fantastic and unique opportunity to shape the role as your own and progress within the business while satisfying your career goals.
The Main Responsibilities
As a Project Manager, you will ensure that the customer is prioritised in all your actions. You will introduce processes and procedures to enable the successful and efficient project management of all major projects across the UK.
Working with Depots, National Account Managers, Customers and third-party contractors, to manage and oversee the successful delivery and installation of turnkey modular buildings solutions, within agreed timeframes and budgets to main contractors and end users, whilst always maintaining exceptional levels of Health & Safety and customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer focused, able to demonstrate your ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Capability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- ALLMI AP (Appointed Person)
- SMSTS or SSTS
- Knowledge of the hire industry and process.
- General knowledge of the construction industry and trades including products.
- Previous experience as in an operations managerial role is favoured.
- CCS Card
- Health and Safety qualification
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).
Pickerings are a privately own accommodation hire company. Since formation in 1969, the business has grown into a leading provider specialising in site accommodation and supplementary equipment.
Pickerings have one of the lowest accident statistics in the industry and we take pride in our health and safety record.
We are developing our markets in health, and education, whilst leading the way in the construction sector.
Our fleet also includes a varied product range of ECO units, helping to improve the worlds environmental impact.
Vision, mission and values:
Our vision is for Pickerings to be the automatic choice for our customers, suppliers and employees, and become the enviable provider of turnkey workspace solutions offering products in education, health and industry & commerce.
Our mission is to provide the most modern temporary workspace to give people an inspiring, comfortable and safe working environment.
It is a requirement of Pickerings that all colleagues work in a flexible manner compatible with their job and in line with the objectives of the company.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the business.
• Competitive Salary
• Holiday buy back scheme
• 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Spectrum Life – Healthy Mind and Body (bespoke fitness and food plan)
• Benefits Hub – discounts on retailers, days out, restaurants, holidays and more
Job Type: Full time
To apply please click here
Pickerings is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions for this vacancy. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position. If we require your assistance with any vacancy we will contact you.