National Account Developers (Hunter) - Head Office based (1 x North & 1 x South)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x National Account Developers (1 x North and 1 x South) to prospect new customers and projects to increase our customer base and revenue. Building influential relationships with both internal and external customers via telephone, networking and email promoting our product ranges upselling where possible. Proactively seeking and identify new business opportunities using Glenigans, customer relationships and internet searches in your allocated region. Responsible for keeping track of customers and projects programs. These roles will be based at our Head Office in Measham.
Reporting to: Team Leader
As a National Account Developer (Hunter) you will be expected to:
Open new accounts and allocate to suitable internal team
Collect customer information pertinent to business objectives, such as name, address, demographic and financial information
Provide services or make sales directly to customers via the telephone or through email and instant messaging communications
Create reports and provide updates on delivery as required at team meetings, liaising with colleagues to ensure a joined-up and holistic approach
Project manage all research activities and outputs from Glenigans and other suitable platforms
Proactively identifying opportunities to build partnerships
Have a good understanding of our services and products to meet customer expectations
Using up-to-date research and market intelligence to inform business of new projects and companies giving the wider organisation and sector actionable insights into strategic opportunities and risks.
Project manage a portfolio of development projects from inception to completion
Arrange appointments for National Account Manager
Use the Salesforce CRM database to create reports and maintain accurate data on programmes
- Use all relevant aspects of Salesforce.
- Undertake a full range of administration duties, including word processing and completing reports as requested.
- Ensure all company documentation is completed correctly, in line with company policies and in a timely manner.
- Maintain company and customer records ensuring complicity with GDPR Act (2018).
- Building rapport and working collaboratively with the depots, passing orders on for their areas and aiding as and when required, either in person or over the phone.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions that may be necessary in the performance of my duties.
- May be required to undertake any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Health and safety
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures relating to the welfare of others and myself at all times in the office, depot and on site.
- Complying with the applicable Risk assessments & Method statements (R.A.M.S).
- Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions for this vacancy. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position. If we require your assistance with any vacancy we will contact you.