Mobile Fitter - Swindon Depot
An opportunity has arisen at our new depot in Swindon for a Mobile Fitter to safely maintain, refurbish and repair generators and site accommodation
Reporting to: Operations Manager
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures relating to the welfare of others and self at all times in the depot and on site. Complying with depot and site RAMS
- Complete PDI/Service Sheets in line with the quality standards manual
- Ensuring the daily vehicle safety checks are completed, the vehicle is maintained and any defects are reporting immediately. Including housekeeping.
- Maintenance of yard and workshops.
- Complete Workshop/Health & Safety Check Sheets in line with Operations Manager’s instructions
- Ensuring you comply with the 4 C’s policy.
- Repairs and maintenance of site accommodation.
- Service and repair of generators, fault finding and diagnosis.
- Paint spraying site accommodation units. (If fully trained)
- Delivery of small towed units, when necessary (If fully trained)
- Ensure van is stocked with enough correct parts.
- When attending sites ensure route planning is practicable, cost effective and meets customer expectations.
- Attend and participate meetings and training sessions that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
It is a requirement of Pickerings that all colleagues work in a flexible manner compatible with their job and in line with the objectives of the company.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Use of company van
Job Type: Full time
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org