Key Accounts Advisor - Head Office
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Key Accounts Advisor to join our team at Head Office in Measham.
Reporting to: Sales Office Manager
About the role:
The Key Account advisor will be accountable for the day to day performance of allocated key accounts, delivering operational objectives, leading and supporting projects. Responsible for analysing buying trends, product and services to identify new revenue streams for new and existing customers through bespoke joint business and innovation plans. The Key Account Advisor will be a subject matter expert in these areas and new product development to ensure maximum traction and sales of new products and services.
Health and safety
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures relating to the welfare of others and myself at all times in the office, depot and on site.
- Complying with the applicable Risk assessments & Method statements (R.A.M.S).
- Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
As a Key Accounts Advisor, you will be expected to:
- Build strong relationships with Key account list, keeping in regular contact to maintain relationships
- Arrange appointments for the National Account Managers when needed.
- Have Impeccable interpersonal and customer service skills, even in high-stress situations
- Be competent Using up-to-date research, Glenigans and market intelligence to inform the business of new projects and companies giving the wider organisation and sector actionable insights into strategic opportunities and risks.
- Monitor the accounts performance and proactively act on any dips in business.
- Confidently chair and attend Virtual meetings
- Have a good understanding of our services and products to meet customer expectations
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide accurate quotations within agreed time scales
- Upsell and cross sell products at every opportunity to increase sales and profit margins.
- Build rapport with customers to create continued relationships
- Follow up quotations within agreed timescales
- Provide a high standard of customer service to our customers by dealing with any issues prior to acceptance of order by depot.
- Use all relevant aspects of Salesforce. This includes the raising of hire contracts and quotes in line with company policies and procedures.
- Undertake a full range of administration duties, including word processing, dealing with telephone enquiries, and completing reports as requested.
- Ensure all company documentation is completed correctly, in line with company policies and in a timely manner.
- Maintain company and customer records ensuring complicity with GDPR Act (2018).
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions that may be necessary in the performance of my duties.
- May be required to undertake any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Job Type: Full time
To apply please click here
Pickerings is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions for this vacancy. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position. If we require your assistance with any vacancy we will contact you.