Cad Designer - Head Office, Measham
A new role has been created as Cad Designer based at our Head Office in the East Midlands. Pickerings offers a complete Design & Build package offering temporary, semi-permanent and permanent modular buildings for hire or sale.
Any experience within the Modular Buildings sector would be highly advantageous although experience as an Architectural Technologist or a degree in Architectural Technology would suffice.
For the role you will be carrying out the following tasks daily
- Produce plan, elevation and Section through drawings for modular building and cabins
- Support the work winning process through strong and effective design whilst minimising costs to build.
- Ability to comply with and an understanding of current building regulations and working space regulations.
- Provide information for O&M Manuals
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to use Microsoft Project to produce project programmes
- Adhere to internal procedures and processes
- Attend progress meetings on site
- Liaise with Depots to optimise building layouts through knowledge of existing stock
You will need
- Experience with AutoCAD package and ideally with Revit 3D
Proven track record of Modular building design, or alternatively caravans, light gauge steel or other offsite construction industries.
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations
Knowledge of Adobe packages are ideal
- CAD, Designer,
- modular buildings, caravans, MMC, offsite construction,
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this role at Pickerings please email your current CV to email@example.com