Bid Writer - Head Office
The Bid Writer will work within a growing team to actively seek and secure business opportunities. You will successfully produce of high quality PQQ's, ITT submissions and bid documents.
The Bid Writer will work as part of a structured Business Development team and assist in the production of supplementary marketing documentation to illustrate the capabilities. This is a key position that provides the opportunity to contribute a direct positive impact on business growth.
Job type: Full time
As a Bid Writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving tender documents and reviewing requirements as set out within the ‘Quality’ section on each bid
- Writing bespoke responses to each question/requirement. They have a substantial database of case studies, templates etc to assist with the bid writing
- Entering all new enquiries and tenders onto the system promptly when received
- Managing clarifications during the tender period
- Updating and maintaining the tender board, ensuring all tenders are compliant and submitted on time
- Searching tender portals, sourcing new tenders when required
We are looking for a Bid Writer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience and a proven track record in Bid Writing
- Previous experience of producing bids for housing associations, Government associations and Health associations
- An outgoing, driven individual with an eye for detail
- To be creative, personable, and keen to be successful as part of the team
- Excellent written communication
- Well organised
- A competitive nature to win the work
- A full UK driving licence
It is a requirement of Pickerings that all colleagues work in a flexible manner compatible with their job and in line with the objectives of the company.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assist Programme
- Spectrum Life – Healthy Mind and Body (bespoke fitness and food plan)
- Benefits Hub – discounts on retailers, days out, restaurants, holidays and more.
To apply please click here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Any unsolicited CV’s will be sent at the recruitment agency’s own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we have no liability to you for any fee or otherwise. We reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your terms and conditions for this vacancy. By submitting an unsolicited CV to us, or to any member of our staff, you accept these terms as the default position. If we require your assistance with any vacancy we will contact you.