Bid Writer - Head Office
The Bid Writer will work within a growing team to actively seek and secure business opportunities. You will successfully produce of high quality PQQ's, ITT submissions and bid documents.
The Bid Writer will work as part of a structured Business Development team and assist in the production of supplementary marketing documentation to illustrate the capabilities. This is a key position that can inflict a positive or negative impact on business growth.
The successful candidate MUST have prior experience working as a Bid Writer for a Main Contractor.
Along with a competitive salary.
As a Bid Writer, your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving tender documents and reviewing requirements as set out within the ‘Quality’ section on each bid.
- Writing bespoke responses to each question/requirement. They have a substantial database of case studies, templates etc to assist with the bid writing.
- Entering all new enquiries and tenders onto the system promptly when received.
- Managing clarifications during the tender period.
- Updating and maintaining the tender board, ensuring all tenders are compliant and submitted on time.
- Searching tender portals, sourcing new tenders when required.
We are looking for a Bid Writer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience and a proven track record in Bid Writing.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An outgoing, driven individual with an eye for detail.
- To be creative, personable and keen to be successful as part of the team.
- Excellent written communication.
- Previous experience of producing bids for housing associations, Government associations and Health associations.
- Well organised.
- A competitive nature to win the work.
It is a requirement of Pickerings that all colleagues work in a flexible manner compatible with their job and in line with the objectives of the company.
Please note that the job description for this position may be reviewed and amended to incorporate the future needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Job Type: Full time
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com